- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Daniela is a nationally published author, health/fitness coach and wellness influencer. Her contributions have been featured in premiere publications and she works with leading brands to create content that promotes holistic health. She is the founder of DeeVita Wellness, where she provides personalized nutrition and fitness programs.
Easy High-Protein Pancakes
Kick-off your day with a couple high-protein flap-jacks. A delicious and easy recipe that will literally take no time to make and devour!
- 1 egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Pour wet mixture into dry, stir until wet combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Scoop batter onto griddle to make 6 pancakes.
- Brown on both sides - and serve!
- Top with chopped strawberries and banana.
Nutritional Info (Per serving):
Makes 6 Pancakes.
- Calories: 85
- Fat 2g
- Protein 9g
- Carbs 10g