- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Educated at the University of Western Ontario, Dan employs his degree in Kinesiology as the foundation of his personal training business Elite Physique. He’s also a National level bodybuilder and judge. Dan’s earned a reputation for his knowledge and his tell-it-like-it-is approach to performance enhancement!
Allmax MEAL PREP Blueberry Protein Muffins
Getting in delicious tasting protein has never been so easy with Allmax Meal Prep. This quick recipe for Blueberry Protein Muffins using Allmax MEAL PREP will have you creating a nutritious and portable snack in no time!
- 2 cups Allmax Meal Prep – Blueberry Cobbler
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp basking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsweetened blueberry applesauce (we used 1 mini cup of Mott’s Fruitsations)
- 2 egg whites (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (we used Almond Breeze)
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients (except blueberries) in a mixer and mix until even.
- Stir in blueberries (leave some for toppings later
- Arrange muffin pan with muffin liners and spray with Pam
- Spoon out the thick mixture evenly into each muffin liner.
- Top with blueberries
- Bake for 30 mins. Judge the doneness of muffins by sticking a toothpick into the center of a muffin. If no batter sticks to the toothpick they are done.
- Let sit for 15 mins to continue to cook internally and cool.
Check out my review (see below) of ALLMAX MEAL PREP with Scott Welch of MUSCLE INSIDER.