- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
MUTANT Signs 2x OLYMPIA Champion Andrea Shaw
The Champ is here! MUTANT® continued its dedication to power top athletes and remarkable people around the world with the announcement today they have signed 2x Ms. Olympia Champion, Andrea Shaw.
“MUTANT is all about doing things others cannot, the exceptional, the unconventional,” remarked Jim McMahon, owner of MUTANT®. “Andrea is a shinning example of all out drive, dedication and winning”. We are proud to help her on her journey to a 3rd Olympia this year back in Las Vegas.
“I’m very humbled and proud to partner with a company that’s been a global success for over 25 years.” stated an excited Andrea Shaw. MUTANT backs all the things I stand for and their products are second to none. I take nutrition and supplementation seriously. MUTANT delivers”
After competing in both Figure and Women’s Physique, Andrea says being a bodybuilder has been a tremendous relief. She no longer had to hold back and restrain her muscular development. She could diet for maximum hardness and definition without fear of going “too far” for the judges. Finally, she felt she was where she belonged.
“My legs, in particular, were just too big,” she says, “I tried over time to make them smaller, but nothing worked. Getting into bodybuilding allowed me to create a better balance by further developing my upper body rather than reducing my legs.”
- March 2008 – Karen Zaremba Classic – placed 3rd in Open Figure
- July 2008 – Michigan Natural Championships – placed 4th in Open Figure
- May 2016 – John Simmons Championships – placed 4th in Open Women’s Physique
- March 2018 – Ohio Natural Championship – placed 2nd in Open Women’s Physique
- May 2018 – John Simmons Championship – placed 1st & Overall in Open Women’s Physique August 2018 – Lenda Murray Detroit Classic – placed 1st & Overall in Open Women’s Physique August 2018 – North Americans – placed 3rd in Open Women’s Physique
- November 2018 – Nationals- placed 2nd in Women’s Physique
- June 2019 – Toronto Pro – placed 11th in Women’s Physique
- July 2019 – Chicago Pro- placed 2nd in Women’s Bodybuilding
- September 2019 – Rising Phoenix World Championship – placed 7th in Women’s Bodybuilding July 2020 – Omaha Pro – placed 1st in Women’s Bodybuilding
- December 2020 – Rising Phoenix World Championship – placed 1st
- December 2020 – Mr. Olympia – placed 1st in Women’s Bodybuilding winning Ms. Olympia title September 2021 – Rising Phoenix World Championship – placed 1st
- October 2021 – Mr. Olympia – placed 1st in Women’s Bodybuilding winning Ms. Olympia title
About MUTANT: MUTANT® is a subsidiary of FIT FOODS® LTD, a world-class manufacturer of their own nutritional supplements, specializing in powders. Its extensive variety of products and formulas has earned us international recognition for superior-tasting quality products, and a leading position in the marketplace. Fit Foods brands are distributed worldwide in 70+ countries. Its manufacturing facilities are GMP compliant, NHP site licensed (#300341), CFIA licensed (4420), and Certified Organic by PACS (#16-463). Learn more about MUTANT: iammutant.com
To keep up with the latest fitness industry news and product releases, subscribe to our free newsletter HERE!