- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Mammoth Super 7 Collagen Preview
For many people, collagen is thought of only as a beauty product, but it really is a sports supplement. Mammoth Super 7 Collagen takes the decades of research that has been conducted on collagen, which now comes in a form that allows consumers to utilize it for its full therapeutic benefits. Mammoth Super 7 Collagen has been formulated specifically for sport, with Athletes in mind, containing 10g of the well-researched Bovine & Marine sourced hydrolyzed collagen types I & III. What really sets Mammoth Super 7 Collagen apart from other competitors, is that it’s a dual-sourced collagen product with an additional 7 ingredients which are formulated to work synergistically to provide the maximum benefits of added immunity, pain relief, muscle recovery, healthy hair, skin & nails, protein, and a significant dose of antioxidants.
What are the 7 additional ingredients in Mammoth Super 7 Collagen?
- 120 mg Hyaluronic Acid. Collagen and hyaluronic acid work together to help reduce joint pain and promote recovery post-workout.
- 220 mg Tryptophan. The addition of Tryptophan makes Mammoth Super7 Collagen a complete source of essential amino acids.
- 250 mg Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for collagen absorption, plus it helps support a healthy immune system and is required to form cartilage, muscle, and collagen.
- 50 mg Elderberry. In addition to combatting cell damage, elderberry can enhance physical performance and shorten recovery time, as it is rich in antioxidants and magnesium.
- 1 mg Zinc. Zinc has been shown to speed up muscle-building chemical reactions & it supports a healthy immune system.
- 10 mg Biotin. Metabolizes macronutrients for creating energy and aiding stamina, in addition to promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- 30 mg CoQ10. Zinc, Elderberry, and CoQ10 are proven antioxidants that help reduce inflammation associated with heavy exercise, speeds recovery, and protects from free radical damage.
Mammoth Super 7 Collagen, along with all other Mammoth products are distributed across Canada by True North Nutrition. For more information and to stay up to date with the brand, be sure to visit the Mammoth website.
To keep up with the latest fitness industry news and product releases, subscribe to our free newsletter!