- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Benemax Hand Sanitizer Preview
Businesses across the country are looking to source out a quality hand sanitizer for the health and safety of staff and customers. With regards to numerous reports that certain types of hand sanitizers may be cancer-causing, this is referring specifically to the methanol component of ethanol-based hand sanitizers and does not apply to the Benemax Hand Sanitizer. The specially designed formula of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, Vitamin E as well as Aloe Vera is designed to keep your hands clean but doesn’t dry them out. Benemax Hand Sanitizer is Health Canada and FDA Licensed and has been shown to kill 99.9% of bacteria.
We had the opportunity to ask Dr. Daniel Soubhi Sima’an N.D., Medical Advisor, Sales and Marketing Manager at Benemax Health & Wellness, a few details about this hand sanitizer.
1. What makes your hand sanitizers effective?
- Our hand sanitizer is 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. As per WHO and CDC guidelines, this is the optimal concentration and form of hand sanitizer. It has been shown to be able to kill 99.9% of germs as the main ingredient in rubbing alcohol and its strong antiseptic effect.
- Our hand sanitizer is not ethanol based. Due to this reality, this product has no risk of containing the toxic by-product, methanol.
- Our hand sanitizer includes glycerin, vitamin E as well as Aloe Vera to provide a smooth touch and feel and to ensure proper hand hydration.
2. What makes yours superior to others on the market in Canada.
- The aforementioned points apply uniquely to Benemax and only a few of our competitors.
- With regards to manufacturing, we are our own manufacturer, from a GMP facility and third party testing on every bottle that leaves our facility.
- Benemax sanitizers are made, designed, and packaged in Canada.
- Our products have always been in stock and there have been no shortages even during COVID-19.
- Our bottles and dispensers use an atomizer nozzle which increases surface area and reduces sanitizer waste. There is no hand sanitizer on the market which provides the same number of uses per bottle. Each 60mL bottle provides up to 600 sprays!
The Benemax Hand Sanitizer is available in a compact size which is perfect for carrying with you to the gym (between sets give a spray) and before and after a workout. Not only will this help shield you against Covid-19, but it also helps to protect you from other germs that can make you sick. If you’re not healthy, you can’t train. If you can’t train, you can’t make progress, so a quality hand sanitizer is a great tool for maximizing your results, but many athletes don’t realize this.
Be sure to visit the Benemax website for more information and check out their social media channels to stay up to date.
To have a new supplement previewed, email email@example.com