SERGI CONSTANCE FEATURED ON MUSCLE INSIDER COVER
Not yet 30, Sergi Constance is one of the most recognized faces of fitness today, and he graces the Aug./Sept. 2018 cover of MUSCLE INSIDER magazine that’s just been released. It marks the third time the IFBB pro Men’s Physique competitor from Spain has been featured in Canada’s #1 fitness and bodybuilding publication.
His social-media followers number in the millions, as in 5 and 3.5 Facebook and Instagram, respectively. Not surprisingly, he has fans as far away as China, Korea, South Africa, the Middle East and South America.
Sergi recently relocated to Southern California in a move that has already paid dividends in a blockbuster Hollywood film, playing Zeus in last year’s Justice League.
In his exclusive interview with MI, Sergi talks about the challenges of staying in shape year-round, why he’s needed to set higher goals for himself, and the private side of himself that the public rarely gets to see.
The new issue of MUSCLE INSIDER is jammed with cutting-edge training and nutrition information. In it you’ll find features on:
- 5 Things You Should Never Do on Ab Day;
- How to Put on a Clean 12 Pounds of Muscle;
- 6 Training Mistakes Holding Back Your Gains;
- How to Rack Up Huge Strength Gains on the Power Rack;
- New Research on How Caffeine Is More than a Fat Burner;
- Insider Keys on Building a Better Shoulder Workout;
- How to Fine-Tune Your Leg Workout for More Quad Emphasis;
- 7 Strategies for Bringing Up Your Lower Pecs
- And a new section just for beginners!