- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Scott was born in London, Ontario and is the youngest of five kids. At the age of 15, he started weight training. Soon after he became obsessed and addicted to training and focused on becoming the biggest bodybuilder.
In 1996, at the age of 21, Scott won his first show. Standing 6’3, 268 lbs he took home the heavyweights and overalls. In 1997, he won the Western Ontario’s qualifying him for the Provincials. In 1999, he stepped on stage, once again winning the heavyweights and overalls. In 2002, he placed second at the Canadian National Championships earning him his IFBB Pro Card.
In Preparation for his pro debut at The Night Of Champions, he was involved in a terrible car accident. Doctors said that he was lucky to be alive, or even walk. He broke his neck in three spots, punctured his lungs, and lacerated his kidney, liver and spleen. He was told that he would never workout again.
One year later he would return to the stage at the 2004 Toronto Pro. He fought to train harder than ever, in spite of his debilitating injuries, knowing that nothing could stop him. He competed again at the 2005 Europa, and again that same year at the Charlotte Pro Championships.
He has been featured in a number of commercials, television shows, along with countless bodybuilding and fitness magazines around the world. Recently, you may have seen him in nationally aired commercials for Ruffles, Scoticabank, McDonalds, as well as an episode of the Canadian sitcom “Being Erica”.
Scott took some time away from competing to pursue school and career opportunities. During this time, he continued to train with his eyes set on a powerful comeback. His drive and passion of bodybuilding never left.
He continues to coach other bodybuilders and get them ready to compete through his personalized diet and training programs. He dedicates his free time to advancing his knowledge in nutrition and physiology through training certification courses.
Height: 6’ 3’’
Weight: (Contest) Approx. 300 pounds
Weight: (Off Season) 335lbs – 355lbs
D.O.B: November 9, 1974
Live: London, ON
• 2004 Toronto International Bodybuilding Championships—15th
• 2005 Europa Supershow (Texas) –15th
• 2005 Bulk Nutrition bodybuilding show (Charlotte Pro Championships-North Carolina) –13th
• 2002 Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships – 2nd place (IFBB Pro Card awarded)
• 2001 Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships – 2nd place (super heavy)
• 2000 North American Bodybuilding Championships -- 3rd place (super heavy)
• 2000 Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships – 3rd place (super heavy)
• 1999 Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships – 8th place (heavy weight)
• 1999 Ontario Bodybuilding Championships – 1st (heavy weight and overall title)
• 1997 Western Ontario Bodybuilding Championships – 1st (heavy weight and overall title)
• 1996 T.I.P. Bodybuilding Championships – 1st (heavy weight and overall title)