- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Best Protein Chef - Banana Cinnamon Spice Roll
Banana Cinnamon Spice Roll
3 tbsp Butter (room temp)
1/2 cup Gluten free Flour
1/2 cup Protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
All spice powder
Coconut sugar( add to desired sweetness)
3 tbsp Walnut (crushed)
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add in butter.
3. Use your fingers and mash butter into your dry mixture until it reaches a flaky texture.
4. Add egg and vanilla. Using a fork, mix until reaches a dough form.
5. Spread some flour on your countertop and knead your dough with your hands for a couple minutes.
6. Layout some more flour and using a rolling pin, roll out dough into a rectangle. Make sure to flip it a couple times so the dough doesnt stick to your countertop.
7. Once layed out, melt some butter in a bowl and using a brush or your hands, evenly spread some butter over dough.
8. Sprinkle coconut sugar and pumpkin spice seasoning over top until youve reached your desired sweetness and taste. (About 2-3 tsp sugar, 1 tsp spice)
9. Layer your sliced bananas, and begin slowly folding dough. Fold until its reached a cylinder shape. Spread some butter at the edge to seal.
10. Grease your pan. Cut dough into 1 inch pieces and spread evenly on pan.
11. Bake for 6-7 minutes
12. Let cool, top with caramel and walnuts :)