- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
ALLMAX Nutrition GLUCO FX Supplement Preview
With the challenges in the supply chain, many North American brands have been forced to cut back on the production of items in their product line. ALLMAX on the other hand continues to thrive and actually ramp up the development of new supps! We recently saw the launch of the new ALLMAX Impact Igniter Sport, and the brand has just released the new ALLMAX GLUCO FX, Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA). This is launching with a single global formula, which means you will find the same formulation no matter where you purchase it around the world! GLUCO FX is developed to assist the body to utilize the carbohydrates you consume throughout the day more efficiently, driving those carbs to the muscle cells. GDAs optimize glycogen storage while helping to maintain blood glucose levels. It's also a good source of antioxidants!
What’s In The Formula?
- 100 mcg Chromium Picolinate – is the most bioavailable form of chromium, which has been clinically proven to be 15 x superior absorption than other forms of chromium. Some key benefits of supplementing with chromium picolinate are that has been proven to increase insulin sensitivity, trials found it to help reduce carbohydrate cravings, and it has been shown to be very effective in preserving muscle loss during a significant fat loss phase.
- 100 mg Super Berberine (Berberine-Cyclodextrin Complex) – is found to decrease insulin resistance, while increasing glycolysis (production of glucose), and helps reduce cholesterol. Super Berberine helps to increase beneficial gut bacteria, as well as slow the breakdown of carbohydrates in the small intestine. What really makes this ingredient unique is the delivery system (Cyclodextrin molecule) helps to increase absorption, which is one of the main issues with standard berberine.
- 100 mg Banaba Leaf Extract – in the form of 1% Corosolic Acid (12:1), the key ingredient in the formulation which helps shuttle glucose to the muscle cells. This process is achieved by activating insulin receptors on the muscle tissues. It was demonstrated in one study that with just 10 mg of Corosolic Acid, subjects who were tested for sugar tolerance, showed significantly lowered blood sugar levels for 1–2 hours.
- 100 mg Loquat Extract (1% Maslinic Acid (10:1) – sourced from the fruit of the loquat tree which is native to China. It’s a medium-sized tree found in mild temperate climates. Loquat fruits are also referred to as Japanese plums, which are bright orange and have an oval shape. While these fruits are very popular for their unique sweet and tart flavor, they do boast many health benefits. Loquats have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to treat ailments such as coughs aand diabetes. Loquat extract has also shown to be effective to improve metabolic health by reducing blood triglycerides, blood sugar, and excess insulin.
- 100 mg Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract – comes from a plant that is native to both India and Africa, with a history of use in Ayurvedic medicine. In this formulation, its benefits are utilized by way of suppressing cravings for sweet foods by blocking the sugar receptors on your taste buds. Gymnemic Acids delay glucose absorption in the blood, and their molecules fill the receptor location in the intestines, preventing sugar absorption.
- 100 mg Glucomannan – also known as Konjac, it’s a prebiotic fiber that helps stabilize blood sugar levels. Glucomannan also helps to increase satiety, lower cholesterol and helps to regulate Ghrelin.
- 100 mg Pomegranate – in this formula the benefit of pomegranate is to support blood glucose management.
- 30 mg Maqui Berry – comes from a plant with purple-black berries that grows in Chile and Argentina. These berries and their juices are commonly used for food and medicinal purposes. Maqui berry is rich in antioxidants, that help to reduce inflammation. In a 3-month clinical study in people with prediabetes, taking maqui berry extract once daily, reduced average blood sugar levels by 5%.
ALLMAX GLUCO FX can be found on the ALLMAX website in a 75 capsule bottle. Directions recommend taking 1 capsule of GLUCO FX 3 times daily, about 30 minutes prior to your heavier carbohydrate meals.
To keep up with the latest fitness industry news and product releases, subscribe to our free newsletter!