Love media and advertising? Are you a fitness nut? Work is not work when you love what you do. At MUSCLE INSIDER, we’re absolutely fanatical about fitness and media! We’re a progressive company that’s gained tremendous success based on our ability to push the boundaries. We're not bound by conventional norms and for you to fit into our corporate culture, you must be forward thinking yourself. If you’re interested, read on...
POSITION: SALES COORDINATOR
TYPE: PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
I. Campaign Coordination:
- Review signed client contracts and book space in Avails Charts for print, online, and shows.
- Manage all Avails Charts and send to team members as required.
- Frequent communication with advertisers to collect all campaign material.
- Send out artwork/material specs & due dates.
- Collect all artwork/material (print, online, sampling, videos, and event marketing campaigns).
- Ensure internal team members receive their respective material required to execute campaigns.
II. Program Tracking & Quality Control Checking:
- Monitor campaigns when they go live to ensure successful execution (i.e. social media posts, web banners, contest sponsorships takeovers, online product reviews, online contests, etc.).
- Work with internal team members to problem solve issues that arise from campaigns.
- Work with sales team to track the metrics on campaign performance.
III. Sales Support:
- Provide Sales with supporting material related to the execution of campaigns (i.e. screen shots of social media posts, online banners, product reviews, etc.).
- Respond to customer requests such as request for specs, media kits, deadline dates, and other inquiries as required.
- Complete other client support tasks as needed.
- Highly organized and very strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate meticulous and timely follow-up with clients
- Strong administration skills (i.e. understanding budgets, time management skills) and the ability to manage a high volume of program coordination and execution
- Effective Communication (oral and written) with strong interpersonal skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
Online savvy with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat etc.
Interested candidates can email their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.