- Q&A Columns
- Contest Photos
- Contest News
- Athlete Profiles
- Product Reviews
Baking With Bayan
Bayan is a passionate protein chef who won Muscle Insider's Best Protein Chef 2017 contest. Each month, he will bring you the most creative yet healthy recipes.
Double Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Protein Cake
Serving Size: 3 small cakes
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp GF Flour
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Skim milk or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 pack of Sugar Free Chocolate Jello
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1/8 cup Caramel popcorn
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Then in a seperate bowl mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry bowl and mix until smooth and no chunks.
- Grease your baking molds and portion your cake batter into each mold.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. Use a toothpick to check doneness.
Macros: Per Cake
13 g Protein 16 g Carbs 12 g Fat